Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Day two

Morbid photo alert.

Yup well it's day two and the flavourless porridge didn't get any nicer but the soup was still yum and filling after four meals. There were so many tempting things on the bench at work - crazy! Apples, manderines, tim tams, chocolate cake... none for me.

I was invited to go for ten pin bowling and pizza. Nope. Can't afford that malarkey.

But the more I do LBTL the more I appreciate all the things I am lucky enough to have. My home, my comfy couch, my heater, clean clothes, plenty of shoes... lots of people on this planet don't have anywhere near the good fortune I have.

So anyway, please find below some horrifying but very powerful images; liking isn't helping. We can change the world, one chicken at a time. Please support Oxfam if you can, by clicking on the link on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment