Sunday, August 12, 2012

Day 13

Unlucky for some?

Much easier to get up this morning knowing that I had a warm thermos of coffee to take with me.

Off to the hospital to get the results of my TB test and I'm all good there. Got the results of my blood test and all good there too! That's the final component of my vampire requirements for uni. Hip hooray! Now all I have to do is learn stuff. Should be pretty simple :-/

The lovely Kathryn bought a gift for me at her trip to the Ekka (that's Australian for exhibition, like the a&p show for the Kiwis) which was a yummy bag of chocolate. As you know, I need to count the value of everything I eat regardless of whether I actually paid for it. She tells me it cost $2, which is super timing, because I have left over veggies and noodles for dinner (much as I would prefer anything different at all) so a bag of choc counts for today's spend.

Nom nom nom.

No comments:

Post a Comment