Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Day 7

Had to get up at 5am to get to my 8am uni class. Cooked myself some noodles for lunch, oats for afternoon tea and cut my final carrot into sticks for morning tea. The inconvenience of cheap food is exaggerated when it is so early it's still dark outside.

By the time I got home at 6pm I was so tired. Made myself eggs on toast (with a frivolous addition of butter, it was delicious) watched about half an hour of TV then went to bed. Asleep at 8pm. Hence this update was not posted last night.

Thankfully no Wednesday classes so I can sleep in.

Thank you to my wonderful friends whose generosity in the last couple of days put over a hundred dollars more into the mix for this year's fundraising. Perhaps that was due to my recent whinging or perhaps it was because you are cool dudes. Perhaps both.

Anyone else keen to donate? G'won. You'll love it:

http://www.oxfamunwrapped.com.au/ChooseFromWishList.php?id=894

No comments:

Post a Comment